Thank you for visiting www.rubiconadvice.ro
- Company (referred to as either ‘The Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) reffers to Rubicon Advice;
- Cookies are small files filter that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses;
- Device means any device that can access the Service such a a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet;
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual;
- Service reffers to the Website;
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It reffers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provie the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or tu assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used;
- Third-party Social Media Service reffers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account tu use the Service;
- Usage Data reffers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the ervice infrastructure itself (for exemple, the duration of a page visit);
- Website reffers to Rubicon Advice, accessible from www.rubiconadvice.ro;
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provie Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email adress;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol adress (e.g. IP adress), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP adress of your mobile device, Your mobile operationg system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookie
- Flash Cookies. Cerain feature of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our ervice and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for exemple, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for exemple, recoding the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile devise when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close web browser.
Learn more on how you can adjust the settings on your browser here.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service;
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and unertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service;
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about, unless You have opted not to recieve such information.
- To manage your request: To attend and manage Your request to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, disolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whther as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectivness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may hare You personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our buiness partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strenghten the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, includin Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operationg offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transfered to – and maintained on – computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ that those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by lay or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- Prevent or invastigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Sercive or the public;
- Procet agains legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites